Brother for Rent - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
@ herpestofderps Yeah, that pos just going to get mad that she listened and found happiness with someone else.

Man fuck the brother. I get that he had a rough childhood but Jesus Christ

Dex-chan lover
her brother is an asshole but this is a case of child kidnapping

Dex-chan lover
ITS HAPPENINGGGGGGGG

although it's probably only temporary until she wants to make up with her brother again or whatever...

Honestly I would be pleasantly surprised if she stayed with Makoto permanently and moved on from her shit ass brother

@hazzack granted, I predict the author planned to have the girl to spent small days of happiness only to have the dude reported by the older brother and got jailed

No matter how bad things get, or how depressed you are, it is never, ever even remotely justifiable to take your emotions out on other people who haven't done anything to you. When you reach that level, no amount of pain or suffering you've went through can ever justify what you are doing to someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY ! She's ditching her deadbeat brother. That piece of trash deserves to be lonely, he's fucking irredeamable.

Dex-chan lover
Wether it’s a non-H or H manga/anime making a loli cry is illegal punishable by death

thank you for the chapter!

i don’t wanna hear ANYONE saying that kanami shouldn’t have done that. there’s a difference between fighting for someone because they’re in pain and knowing when to give up. she literally tried so hard to fix things with her brother and now it’s on her brother for not fighting for her.

Dex-chan lover
People stating this is "kidnapping", I'm pretty sure it was this manga, that a few chapters ago he had the paperwork and was talking over with his friends about how he was ready to adopt her but was afraid of damaging her relation with her brother more.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised that even if the asshole brother reports him anything will happen do to the well documented neglect/abuse on the part of her guardian (her brother) thus making his taking in of her as that of an emergency guardian and thus legal.

Users who are viewing this thread