Our Wonderful Days

The translation quality on the latest chapter is a noticeable improvement over the earlier ones, thanks for your work.

Fed-Kun's army
crossover of Tsurezure Children and Non Non Biyori

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>homework, clubs, tests and chores

living the dream

It's "Shoujo Ai," so it's not 'full-on' love just yet...

These girls are just enjoying their life and I'm just happy reading all the fluffiness.

Double-page supporter
This seemed like and nice manga. When I noticed the small blonde girl - tall dark-haired girl relationship I was apprehensive this would turn into yet another "dark-haired girl has a melancholy secret she needs to be saved from by the blonde MC" story, but that thankfully didn't happen. I actually enjoyed this for a while. The four main characters had some nice interactions. Then the author began to riddle Fuya (can't remember her name) with flaws. She scores below average on tests, has no friends other than the other main characters, can't deal with crowds...
All while every other character got one little foible, but remain depicted as perfectly average characters otherwise.
What a coincidence that it's yet again the dark-haired main character who is the only one of the main characters to be burdened with all of these weaknesses. Not.
I wish writers would stop doing that. Freaks who want to see dark-haired female characters depicted as weak, helpless, flawed and melancholy all the time should not be catered too at all.

taking bets on if anyone actually confesses before chapter 50. odds are 100 to 1 that they don't

Dex-chan lover
This has just been announced to be licensed by Seven Seas. Woo~

Dex-chan lover
This story is just so flat and boring - well, actually, there is no story in my opinioin at all - its just boring slice of life. But drawnings and characters are cute, so, i guess, that what makes it so popular.
And if this series been licenced - that means that soon it we'll be dropped and we'll never know what comes next in the future (so many mangas ended this way and even after 2-3-4 years i cant read them since they've been licensed (and yes - not availiable for purchase in my country)

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann
This story is just so flat and boring - well, actually, there is no story in my opinioin at all - its just boring slice of life.

it's just the artist take the slice of life litteraly. It's just the life of ordinary High school girls and nothing more. No strange clubs, no strange plot. Just everyday life. It's quite relaxing in itself, might be boring for some i guess and i can totally understand that.

(so many mangas ended this way and even after 2-3-4 years i cant read them since they've been licensed (and yes - not availiable for purchase in my country)

Not avaible in your language or not avaible in the bookshop ? If it's the latter i think you can still try to find on Amazon.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
Not avaible in your language or not avaible in the bookshop ? If it's the latter i think you can still try to find on Amazon.
Both. And its the pain in the ass to buy it from Amazon in my country especially for some medium quolity manga. And as for the E-format in google store - the price on some availiable manga that i want to read is just TO HIGH (overpriced in compare with regular books from 4 to 6 times! I found some "Ao-chan Can't Study!" there and was shocked from the price - and they dont even bother to slice the pages (in two for the comfortable reading) from the original format to the e-book format - this is just bullshit for this price this kind of poor quolity to sale)

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann That's a shame, i can relate a bit for the language since the yuri catalogue of my country is limited to 16 and most of them are old and costan arm on Amazon. Luckily i never had trouble with Amazon so far.

Users who are viewing this thread