Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
So Fuji-san wanted to meet up with Kijima-san, they agreed on time and place and after they already met up, she's like "Hey it's Yuna's birthday today, why aren't you celebrating with her?" C'mon, she chose/ agreed to meet up with him on this specific date and it's not like you couldn't agree on any other date to meet up with him. Seems so pointless.

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking about the morality and ethics of mind-reading. But the fact remains that Yamada and Fuji are good people and that you can't expect them to do something heinous with their abilities.

Fed-Kun's army
@blablablub what are you talking about? This all happened on the same day. Kijima already knew it was her birthday, and she told him around the same time about making lunch for him. That literally happened the chapter before last.

The whole point is that he already knew about it.

The friend is great, that went so much better than I thought.
MC and FMC are so cute, I want them to get married and be intimate already haha

Dex-chan lover
Damn it's sooooo wholesome one. Warm and cozy.
Thank you guys, thank you so much

Thank you for the translation! This series is so pure and sweet, I love it to pieces!

Dex-chan lover
nice i thought the friend would be a problem, but seems like its just a tool for the mc to consider acting based on her thoughts

If she gets shipped with the otaku, it'd be funny to see him try to be smooth all while she knows he's just pulling from VNs

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, it is awesome to know how to make someone happy by knowing what they want, but still feels unfair. But... can u imagine living with someone that will always know what ur thinking? To be ok with that... is kind of hard. Yamada is an angel so she'll probably accept if she dont die from embarasment 1st. Most people wouldnt be confortable... so is a really trick decision to tell or not. I would rather hide it and try to get a cure for it.

Users who are viewing this thread