BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 96 - I Give You My Crimson Cross Section

Fed-Kun's army
Louis gave him.....a leg up!....ok that was shitty, I'll see myself out.

Fed-Kun's army
Louis can't leg it anymore because he broke a leg just to give Legosi a leg up.
It was necessary shake a leg because the image of Legosi with his tail between his legs doesn't fit.
Although Louis is on his last leg now, it's better than having legs turn into jelly.

Oh.. By the way don't mind me. I'm just pulling your leg with bad puns.

This battle is just so fucking horribly bland and bad. If the author wanted just another shounen battle with power-ups and everything, it was kind of unnecessary to even have him train to not eat meat to this extent.

A battle can't really get much more tiresomely boring and stupid than this.

"Oh, look, I stood no chance despite being powered-up by love and friendship, now I'm going to do something I didn't want to before and power-up through an even more intimate type of friendship. Fuck the laws of the world and reality. I broke my bones and I've got severe wounds on my body but it doesn't matter in the face of love and friendship as I can move normally again and be EVEN MORE POWERFUL as soon as my powerup comes!"

This is why shounens are so fucking horribly bland and hard to stomach. This could've been an awesome battle, but it's just a retarded and unfulfilling battle between young punks who just happens to look like a wolf and bear with some blood to make it look more serious, despite that not making a difference at all.

Starting to look down on this author. At least other authors are honest about their work being for children, but this girl is pretending that it's supposed to be more serious by adding some blood and realistic concepts yet still keeping all the worst parts of a shounen.

@Seregosa All you see is the fight not any of the actual things that makes this fight matter... Whatever I'm done no use arguing with an idiot.

Group Leader
We need an Legosi x Louis doijinshi to explore this fetish... deeper.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. This is so bad. What the hell. All that training, down the drain. Louis, the proud herbivore, demoted to a crappy plot device. The hell is Legosi even protecting anymore?

Dex-chan lover
Then what was all that development about not eating meat for? What is supposed to be the relationship between carnivores and herbivores now?
Don't get me wrong, I love morally grey characters as much as the next guy, but why would you waste so much development about being a pacific carnivore just for a power-up? Srsly dude.

Dex-chan lover
@LouisTheLuis I think the point is there's no real moral high ground in Carnivore trying to not to eat meat. They are stronger for it, and their diet need it, it's just the matter of how the carnivore treat the herbivore knowing that fact.

I thought he was just going to chew the chunk of flesh that had the 4 on it jesus fuck.

I really hate that he ate his foot. All that training all his hard work. He will never be the same. They could have left and gotten a gun. In the first place why didn't the Dr just take the other bear and treat him?

@angelxe1 nope, a gun wouldn't have worked. it was about fighting him 1on1. he didn't call the police, since he wanted to show riz his way of living with herbivores. in this case he accepted louis' sacrifce to overcome riz. the "i hunger for meat" was only a pretense.

Banned
... Henceforth Louis will be known as peg-leg Louis. Yeah, he ain't gonna be half as popular now with a foot missing.

Users who are viewing this thread