BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Beasts School Wars

Dex-chan lover
That was such an incredibly intimate moment between them. God this manga is so good.

Dex-chan lover
carnivores have claws and fangs so that they can protect what is deer to them

I can't help but feeling more and more fed up with this mc. His ideals are too flimsy, typical shounen protagonist even if the author pretends otherwise. The power of friendship and love and it's all to protect others blah blah blah. No. Be fucking realistic. It couldn't be more obvious that carnivores possess their powers to protect their own interests. It's all about what they want, they have it to achieve what they desire. Saying that it's to protect others or because of love/friendship is just cringeworthy. That he, himself, feels like his powers is for protecting is fine, that's his choice and also just another way of saying that his powers exists for his own desire, but saying that the powers of everyone exists for that purpose... Shit.

That really earned him even more minus points. He'd better get his act together or I won't be able to keep on reading this shounen drivel, filled to the brim with unrealistic bullshit despite trying to be so realistic and serious all the time. Seriously, for an atmosphere like this, you need a fitting mindset from the mc. This just screams of shounen, of that kind of garbage that kids want, the power of friendship and love along with all the weird powerups for absolutely no reason. Seriously, shifting the powers from his jaws to his arms or getting the powers of a moth by eating it or even enough calcium to greatly harden his bones despite it being only a fucking larvae. Get real. Even the mid-battle conversation is retarded. Also, didn't he have broken bones, like ribs, and whatever else? Yet he still moves as nimbly as before. Sigh.

Well, he'd die if this was even slightly more realistic.

@Seregosa again???? Omg dude you're dumb. Literally all of the characters make fun of his mentality and beat him down for it yet he keeps it up that's the good part about it! "Be realistic" that's the stupidest criticism to a fucking MANGA ABOUT ANIMALS WALKING ON TWO LEGS! He's idealistic but people support him because in a world like this he's the kinda guy you can't help but love. Tf is wrong with you man trying to find a way to bring down this manga but just spewing out nonsense. Honestly.

@SanelessHatter man i hate this dude so much he comments every chapter and says a lot of bullshit i'm sick of him why can't he just drop the manga if he finds it so stupid? he's so arrogant

Carnivores have claws and fangs so they can protect what’s “deer” to them.

Banned
... For fuck sake... Another unresolved fight. What the fuck kind of "climax" is this supposed to be?

KILL THE BEAR.

Use a weapon if you have to. This ain't gonna end until you go full Punisher.

Aggregator gang
i thought louis would bring a gun and end this fight

but oh well, its just prolonging the inevitable

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the comments, I feel like I am so out-of-tune with the story, that I didn't even care that there's no resolution for the fight. Which frankly, should be a real turn off.
I guess I'm continuing to read, because I am already used to the characters. Eh.

I hope the grandpa-arc will be a lot better than these pointless battle arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread