Help me find an anime.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So, i don't know why i remembered this story, but i really want to know which anime my friend watched, i never asked the title.

He described me the episode, i don't remember much because it happened like 5 years ago or something. Basically, there are several girl protagonists that use weapons (i don't remember why tho), one of them uses a sniper, i think the girls make a bet about shooting something that's far away and sniper girl fails despite, you know, having a sniper. They also find a crab and take it with them through the episode, and at the end, they visit some hot springs or something like that and the crab fuckin' dies because it gets cooked alive.

That's all i remember, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
200.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Don't ask me bro, my friend had the weirdest stories, in fact, listening to him describing his dreams was the wackiest shit ever, i could write a kids book with his stories.

But seriously tho, i really want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMTizJo9Vjk

The sniper I know
but I didn't watch the anime so I don't know if it is it, sorry

7dg6oxoheew11.jpg

From this description it looks like is the episode 11 of Sabagebu!
I didn't watched it yet but i have the impression that this is what you are looking for (because of the crazy amount of memes with the crab and the girls with guns thing)

Staff
Super Moderator
@LunaKara
The year of brodcasting matches, i don't remember the- Waaiiit a minute, this is totally it! I remember my friend mentioning the group including a duck and it becomes friends with the crab and the duck gets sad his crab friend turns into food. Thanks, i'll probably watch it.

I don't remember the scene that much, i watch a compilation on youtube since i was so f bored, but shall we ?

she is sleeping in the office ?? some kinda place that for work, then her friend shocked because she was sleeping there, in the floor.

yeah, that's all i can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread