Suijin no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
If the mom didn't get over it she prob would have flipped out when she asked her that. Oh well back to the story I guess... Or maybe dragon dude comes to her time lol

I feel so sad for the mom...she lost her daughter for so many years and then she came back not too long ago but in the end she still wants to return from the place where she spend most of her growing years...but I guess it's better this time around...coz she knows that she'll be okay & her daughter is happy...just having her return back "safely" is a good enough present for her parents...

Dex-chan lover
@kdramalover28 ya they had no idea what the fuck had happened to their daughter for so many years, I don't even think she told them the truth lol.. Maybe the mom does believe the fantasy story of her daughter who knows

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh I wish she could just cross over to each world whenever she wanted. I get that she's been living in that world for so long but it's so selfish to want to go back without considering what her family has been through. I really just want everyone to be happy, why does a mother have to lose her child ;-;

@cherokeemoon

she had lost her daughter.. now she is not losing her daughter.. she knows her daughter is well and she is happy.. this is all that most parents want for their children.. this is no different than your daughter marrying and living in another country in the past ..

Dex-chan lover
I'm fairly sure that a common reaction to your child being kidnapped and suddenly hearing she wants to go back is a severe temptation to murder the kidnappers instead of be happy that she was well taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread