Ariadne in the Blue Sky

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the face those two make when they find out the guy was given the title of her knight. Its going to be funny.

Dex-chan lover
As I said. Loved the face. Heh can't wait for the fight. Thanks Cyan Steam you never dissappoint. :)

Contributor
The oneshot still seems better, this manga is not bad but I'm not sure it will survive for long at this point mmm...

Dex-chan lover
@VawX
Well, it‘s from the mangaka of Angel Densetsu and Claymore. So it‘s rather unlikely that it will just be cancelled. But sure if the volume sales aren‘t enough it might not be a very long-running series. The manga has big plans with all the places and races it already mentioned, so I hope the mangaka can show all of it. I‘m a sucker for adventure manga.

I didnt start reading yet but it is from same mangaka as Claymore so it should be good

You can say I'm dissappointed.

From Angel Densetsu to Claymore. The gap is really wide.
This is too generic and shounen-ish.

*sigh* let's see, the story isn't exciting that much so I always thought that this would be axed, sooner or later.

Double-page supporter
I hope this manga continues the last few chapter's trend toward more comedy. Otherwise this doesn't stand out from all those other action/adventure mangas.

Contributor
I actually quite like this as it is right now. It's kind of a crapsack world, but both of the protagonists take things at their own pace so much, enjoy most of it, and barely seem to notice.

Also, wow, no two series by this author are the same, huh? o.o; (Well, of those I've read.)

Users who are viewing this thread