BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - A Piece of Golden Hair on My Shirt, Now in My Pocket

Fed-Kun's army
just from eating one moth.
Moth-san will always be in out heart

Seriously, this just drags the manga down, just like the retarded thing about the strength from his jaws entering his arms instead. It's stupid. One moth larvae? It wouldn't even provide enough calcium to reinforce his bones even a little. Also, this bear guy... Not taking the pills for a day or a few days makes his body far stronger and bigger? Dude, just how freaking fast do you think someone can build muscle? It doesn't matter that it's a fantasy world. Just because you stop taking a pill that reduces muscle mass doesn't mean that it'll magically be summoned back when not taking it.

The author is making this way too cringeworthy and illogical, it just seems childish at this point. Maybe she shouldn't try making this thing too serious with all the training and fighting because she honestly sucks at it?

It's bafflingly clear that this is a shounen manga and nothing more. It's just too stupid with all the weird powerups and powers they get along with the flow of events. While it's quite interesting and at times fascinating, it fails at many parts as well, being nothing more than a slightly unique(like, a little bit darker with a different type of theme than normal) shounen manga with all the usual powers of love, friendship and other weird boosts that happen in complete defiance of any bit of reality.

@Seregosa Tf this is the second time I react to your retarded comments. These "power-ups" have to do with their mentality it gives the "two fighting philosophies" more literal meaning. He is actually beating him up with powers from his mentality. Like tf this is the BEST part of all of this.

yeah this dude has too much time to be this ignorant. go read something simpler man, this stuff is going over your head

Fed-Kun's army
Seregosa is always retarded. Ive seen his dumbass comments everywhere in webnovel, it's even worse

Only an idiot keeps on reading a series they don't care for, and Seregosa is one of those said idiots.

It's a sad existence, honestly. All you can really do is see their comments as the musings of an ignorant child blathering nonsense.

Aggregator gang
dont tell me he bit through his stomach enough to bite a moth that he ate and hallucinated because of it

Beyond shocked, really thought they were going to continue the Shishigumi plot with Louis, but to to think it's ending so abruptly or so I'm led to believe as of writing this.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta agree with what "Seregosa" wrote.
This sort of metaphorical, narrative-heavy, reality-bending sort of bullocks is dragging the quality of this story down. If at first it seemed like a "mature shounen story", now it just seems like: "A shounen story, with some dark moments here and there."
While the story has a lot of interesting bits to it, the whole thing about how Legosi's mentality literally affecting his physical body, Legosi's one-track stubbornness in "the way of the hero", and the repeating nonsense about metaphorical power ups is just a pain in the ass. It's especially stupid that "Legosi's bones are harder because he respected the fuck out of that caterpillar."
No level of: "It's just a narrative-trick, to send a message to the audience" excuse can bring this back up.

Honestly, Seregosa said it so well. All of the silly elements I mentioned above, just ruins any seriousness this story has built up, and just makes it all seem silly and stupid. I actually feel dumb for having recommended this story to anyone, because I treated it as if it was 10/10, when it really isn't. These battle-arcs ruin this story so frigging much, I wish the author would've never tried to go full Naruto on this shit, and just stuck with interpersonal drama.
This is like the polar-opposite of Helck, which starts off silly and dumb, and builds up a tragic narrative along the way (albeit very slowly).

Users who are viewing this thread