Okaa-san (10) to Boku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I wanna know how they were before all this happened, since it's implied that he never had a problem with bathing & what-not in the past. This is raising some flags for me but some things were genuinely heartwarming, so I'll probably read this through.

Dex-chan lover
@nohugs_ugh I don't know how old you are but it used to be normal for parents and their kids to take showers or whatever together, I myself think had them until I was 7 or 8 but nowadays you can't even go near your own kids without being worried might call cops on you

Group Leader
I dont get why people think this is weird outside of the fact that she turned into his age.

Taking a bath with your mom is normal. I did it until around 4th or 5th grade of grade school.

And my mom also used to cry when imagining me marrying in the future and leaving the family and such, now she's just disappointed that her son is a weeb trash tho.

It just people are traumatized and paranoid by all the SJW/feminazi crap. Bonding with family member is totally fine and nothing to be ashamed of or to be weirded out.

@kronix lmao, I did sound like a kid tho - sorry about that. Tbh I'm fine with the whole bonding & stuff, the flags I meant were more on how things were shown or framed, but like I said, the chapters so far have been quite heartwarming and I can get over my own slight discomfort to enjoy it.

And my mom also used to cry when imagining me marrying in the future and leaving the family and such, now she's just disappointed that her son is a weeb trash tho.
I laughed way too hard at this.

She's making the most out of her regressed state by bathing and sleeping with her son.

I've stopped bathing with my mom at 5 years old lol. This was around 2003

Also this is Japanase manga we are talking about. Nothing is safe from lewd so I can see some people alarmed if diz gonna turn to be loli momma x shota son from son being aware(or maybe just being embarrassed) to bathing with his mom.

>all of this shit
the whole thing have two main components, the boy are confused seeing her mom at his same age so he doesn't really know how to treat her (AKA as his mom or as a woman) and two, he's clearly gonna be a early blossom (being a gentleman when she's about to fall and the whole bath scene); that lead to some things
-first, he prior lolification sees his mom as a mom and she sees her son as a son, no more, no less (bunch of degenerates all of you).
-second mom still treat her son as a son post lolification causing a very important dissonance between her and the other girls at his same age (a plothole if you want to see as it, because you cannot been the same person if your brain is different)
-and last, said dissonase tell to the boy that, regardless his logical part insist that she's still his mother, a more instintual part sees her as an equal individual (AKA a person with no autority above him) from the other sex who also show genuine affection (both in it's intention and demostration) to him

i started taking bath alone at 3 or 4 years old, and never in my life bathing together (using bathtub) with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread