Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Yuuki Kagurazaka

Double-page supporter
...Ugh.

Every time he does that, all I can hear is Sean Connery - "I mustache you a question."

Double-page supporter
"What kind of teacher?"
Korosenseislither.gif

Dex-chan lover
Finally the main manga get an update. So will the anime cover the leader of the knight as shown by the opening song?

Aggregator gang
This for those who truly wants to know. Be warned, reading this will spoil the whole story for you. Kinda.
Yuuki Kagurazaka is actually the main antagonist of the story and Hinata is brainwashed by him into being an conceited asshat or something like that

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they are trying too hard to draw parallels between the Grandmaster and the Demon Lord.
Unless it's a double bait-n-switch.

From what @hikufalafel states, it is a double.

@Kyujyu My guess is yes, I think it's going to be 24 episodes and It'll probably go off light novels, which is unlucky because that means us manga only readers will end up watching the anime and then be starved for chapters for a few months with stuff we already would have seen in the anime. Art styles in the anime is not my favorite, but I like the story so I'll take what I can get.

Dex-chan lover
going way off the novels... hope the anime will follow the source material.

@Lanfear is this part completely different from the light novel? or are you talking about the web novel? because from what i know the author intentionally written a different version for the light novels, and that this manga is using the light novel

@zilentworld to my knowledge, this part is the same as the web novel, cause Rimuru ends up staying at the city to teach the 5 kids. Dunno about the LN tho.

Users who are viewing this thread