Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Chapter 1 review: It bothers me that he immediately forgot about his little sister. He didn't bother thinking about her and how it'll affect her life now that she's all alone since they lost their parents long ago.

Group Leader
Isekai is like crack cocaine. The more you consume, the more you want it. The more shitty MCs that you read about, the more you expect shitty MCs to appear.

@caffein, because it will be a tear-jerker if this one follow the same plot with 'From Maid to Mother"... considering this one is not a shoujo and while drama tag is not even included, we can safely assume that this one is merely created just for a fun reading... lets just wait and hope that this one will not turn too serious and heavy like ossan vrmmo...
@justnatsuki, at least this one is better and less disgusting than mochizuki touya and ogarou... underdog isekai MC are more favorable in the recent fads...

Group Leader
@nanithefuck it comes to play WAAAAAAAYYY later, give or take i think v5 of the LN

Dex-chan lover
Something is wrong with that horse in chapter 1. Very wrong.

Some proof reading is needed and I think there's some translation errors. Also this is the second manga that MC starts with a need to acquire a slave companion

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, Truck-kun strikes again...
Well, not quite. XD

Double-page supporter
The manga seems to be moving too fast for it's own good. It glosses over and doesn't explain things in many cases.

@silverforest There's a NovelUpdates link in the description to the web novel.

It's a better way of getting the story since it feels rushed here. And the translation is better.

Double-page supporter
@GarryCarryBarrry
It skipped over several things in explanation, such as why him being able to switch jobs where he is, is not normal. You usually have to go to a Church and get it changed, nor did it really explain why he can switch the job, Second jobs aren't normal either it's a Jobless only thing. If you hadn't read the novel it would be easy to think that the Changing Job, Sub-Job Option is a normal thing, if you even noticed them. That's why it's actually bad for him to remove No Job, which it didn't explain, just said removing it isn't a good idea. It didn't explain that why there was a lodge/welcome center there which is important later and is in the booklet he found. Nor did it explain why he couldn't get an explorer card, nor how he knew that, specifically he was told by them that to get a card he needs to have an E related Job. Nor did it explain why he NEEDED a slave. Which is because if he has a slave with an acceptable job, she can get her explorer card and he can use the Adventure Guild through her.

All of this was explained in the Booklet or as it happened in the WN. and these are just the issues I found in the first Chapter.

This isn't a TL issue. It's an adaption issue.

Dex-chan lover
>he still hasnt touched the fluffy tail, or rubbed her ears.
Michio Kaga is still the best beastman owner.

I feel like while current artist isn't that bad, this adaptation still deserves better art. Especially considering that original is one of the better isekais out there.

It's a bit sad, actually. Well, here's hoping, artist will improve as the time goes on. Haru's fluffiness need a sertain level of polish.

Users who are viewing this thread