Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Contributor
champion is having a hissy fit and not uploading to mangadex. Just read on kissmanga. Champion site is a PITA to read on.

MCM

Thank you very much for the uploads, I really look forward to this manga and hate leaving my usual manga reading site :)
Only time will tell if the scenario is good but it let's a good vibe for now.

Group Leader
worry not :D Uploads will be continuing here from champion scans!

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 4 page 4

WITE;
noun
a fine imposed by a king or lord on a subject who committed a serious crime.
a fee demanded for granting a special privilege.
Chiefly Scot. responsibility for a crime, fault, or misfortune; blame.

Wight is the word you're looking for.

Group Leader
Thanks for for the report! I will check it tomorrow to find the page and see about getting a new version!

More releases please :V
Haven't come across many of these types of mangas. But i like.

This one have nice potential. I expect quite the complicated story from this.

This is surprisingly well written for a reincarnation story. I can't wait until we get more chapters. Has anyone read the novel and can tell me, if the tone stays the same or if they discard that for being more trope-y and approachable to the wide masses?

The manga is really good so the novel has to be as well but it's such a shame that it is so badly received due to the translator being "selling" low quality. Luckily it seems J-Novel club took this one and that is probably the first time I'm genuinely happy about them picking something up

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, poor Smith clerk was worried for Lento, he also better go back and reassure the girl at the adventurer's guild. He style bow with the kickass robe and mask looks amazing.

@mommy
The nerve of some people, I don't mind if someone ask for donations or whatever, but you can't just sell content that's not even yours and get all pissy when people complain

Haven't been excited for a story like this in a long time. The MC is great, his relationships are interesting, and the story moves at a brisk pace. Can't wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread