Jinmen

Dex-chan lover
Dunno what's more fucked up, the steep uncanny valley or the character behavior...or the fact that our protagonists can actually outrun these animals somehow.

It is, however, engrossing.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Yay new chapter~

Hanayo best (ba)kemono friend

Group Leader
Chinese scanlations are already up to chapter 61. Need more help for translations? I can help.

This MC... cringey and as shounen as fuck.

MC: Ms. murdering elephant, I've hurt your feelings, lets talk things over because fRieNdShIP btw HaHAA

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I feel as if MC's girlfriend is going to die and it just doesn't happen

Yo Paon scans, where the hell can we get the nice art of the heroine with the normal animals looking all cute?

This is crazy.
Japan never fails to make me feel disgusted and shocked.

This all messed up but good. There is no problem with the delivery of stories. But it is really too soon to judge entirely, because the most important part of horror manga is lies on its half of the story and how it is ended.

Japanese horror manga style, if you already have experience reading many types of it, I think it will not be that difficult to guess. You can know how it works. And the rest, what the author will do is add spices to make it twisted.

We need to know at least some of their elements: noisy characters, deep fear, depressed feelings, until common sense takes over and does something crazy.
Basically, they are the same.

I always disturbed by how they described way too depressed and it is pissed me off. But put it this aside, it is too soon to talk about character. MC is naive, but maybe there is progress in further development.

I really like the concept. It is bloody but not that brutal. It is actually give the real terror before their eyes.

"Animals that have faces" are really plays a big role. The reason behind it is reasonable too; an experiment.
I can feel the tense enough. As for now I feel good about it.
We REALLY still have long way to go

As an animal lover, I'm shocked

The faces are hard to look at. No sane person could not be horrified by those animals. Reminds me a bit of the monsters in Jigokuraku.

Users who are viewing this thread