The Friends-Eater Classroom

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty close to a bunch of other shitty death game manga.

*Sighs*

*Follows*

Contributor
I already saw this somewhere before...
Yep, it's like the manga "Killer Instinct". It was really really bad, so i don't really expect anything for this one.

Power Uploader
I already know where this will go.
A guy is gonna have to swallow some baby batter.

t

Is this one of those where everyone dies in the end?
Chapter 1 and best girl already dead

Dex-chan lover
Why would you even take that fucking risk

"Well if I'm wrong I'll just die or something"

The first 3 chapters are very mild. I thought this was going to get weirder and more gruesome fast.

Contributor
Nothing I love more than seeing boring characters get killed off early.

Contributor
Guess we need to wait one or 2 chapters before the real heroine show up (Quiet blonde girl).

I just hope the ending is ok, not a virus or something ..

Dex-chan lover
Over 6,000 views, barely 300 follows... yep, this is a clickbait in manga form, lol

Contributor
Chapter 1 opens up with the generic opening sequences... im very normal protag -> oh noes something weird happening -> best friend ask about confession -> protag confess -> weird shit happen without any explanation. I can't say that the overuse of shock factor really pulled me in thanks to the rushed events with little to none characterization. I didn't expect anything from the comments, but I was still left disappointed lol.

The only fun I had with this was playing the "spot the main character" game on very first pages of characters introduction in chapter 1.

Contributor
After reading the whole volume over the week this feels like a cannibalistic version of Ousama Game with the students directly killing one another this time around.

Some of the characters even parallel the ones from the actual Ousama Game itself, though I never read the cellphone novel, just the manga adaptation.

Pretty Cliche situations, wish the author at least shared how they are "Infected". They just wake up one morning being infected?

Users who are viewing this thread