Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.4 - Extra chapter: You're totally gross, Senpai~

Double-page supporter
oh my gosh this was adorable.

I really, really hope the author will allow the romance to actually start BEFORE the series ends. I mean, I really doubt it, because Shounen is a shit romance genre, but it would be nice.

Aggregator gang
I often wonder how can a man who crafted such degenerate bestiality doujins can be capable of making such heart warming cuteness. It sometimes makes me miss the pig fucking

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98
Now I'm thinking: If they ever make an "Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san" anime, they should have Junko Takeuchi and Nana Mizuki as voices of Senpai and Nagatoro respectively. ?

Dex-chan lover
You know, what's gross? That long bimbos eyes on page 2.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, if Nagatoro ditched the bullying & went 100% dere, she'd give Senpai a brutal mindfuck.

Power Uploader
Intresting relations they have, he secretly adores her, she's jealous of him being anybody's but hers.
@starburst98 it shouldn't exist in first place, let alone having a purifing powers, lmao.

haha, why is no one talking about the tall girl's eyes?
is it because it was a dream or did he draw one eye one day then draw the other a week later without looking at the first?

Users who are viewing this thread