Author MangaDex@​Home and other important updates.
@HazyJ
What are you talking about? That Notesha user hasn't even posted in this thread.
@bigtiddyoneesan
He appears to be responding to the wrong thread entirely. Not sure how that happened, maybe a tab mixup?
Last edited 3 mo ago by bugmenot2.
@bugmenot2

Ty, wouldn't have found that on my own. Fucking hilarious.
How much cpu, ram and storage would MD@H take? cuz I found a $3.50 vps that has 512mb of ram and 1 vcore with a 1/2tb of storage. Would that be enough? and also would it be better to buy the vps every month or directly donate the $3.50?
edit: oh and bandwidth as it has a 2tb cap
Last edited 3 mo ago by ClammyMantis488.

@bigtiddyoneesan, well?
Last edited 3 mo ago by HazyJ.
@HazyJ
[img]Screamshot_11-07-02-05-68.jpg[/img]

The fuck is this? "Screamshot"? "Well" what?

EDIT: Looks like you're having trouble. Here's your image:

As for the purpose of the image, I'm still not entirely certain.
@bigtiddyoneesan even though you're confused (and uninvolved) the attitude you show is inappropriate, just because someone makes a mistake you should say 'fuck' immediately. Pardon me for my mistake, but the words you speak mirrors your personality. The words you speak cannot be taken back, you hurt people even though they do not admit it.
P.S. it was the sc of the notif of Notesha replying to my comment.
@HazyJ
A direct insult, huh? And here I thought my "plllbtttlbltlt.gif" would show that it's nothing serious.

And yeah, I can see that it's a screenshot, as I correctly linked it in my above post for you. If you look at bugmenot2's comment on this page, you'll see that he already solved that mystery.

And another thing, just a screenshot of a mention hardly gives context. People aren't looking for connect-the-dots-type explanations out here.

P.S. the words you speak cannot be taken back, and you hurt me even though I do not admit it.