Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna work on her! haha
I think with all of her friends out of the way, she can make the demons extinct now. So yep, the hero was holding her back, back then.

Dex-chan lover
She saying the demons have regressed? Considering that when she went to finish off that demon general who was supposed to be one of the great mages of the demon king, modern magic at the professional level had already m progressed to the point of matching him.

@jmas081391
You referring to when they first spared that demon girl? I think that was during their journey to defeat the demon king, when the party hadn’t learned yet how inhuman demons were. I don’t think they were deliberately holding back from killing off demon kind, just that they’re an entire race and they’re not at that power level of being able to casually hunt down all members of a species for genocide.

Double-page supporter
Really loving this arc, the characterizations of the demons are really interesting.

Reactions: GK
Seeing her kill the demon while the demon uses things like family, mother and father and stuff, to pull at the emotions of humans to get them to pity and stuff...

... and then seeing right below that, Kirei Cake asking for donations, and stuff about taking care of a sick mother, and doing it for fun.

Well, this is kind of funny. What type of humor is this called?

6e9.png

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
These must be new demons, created after the fall of the Demon King.
Because that's some novice level monologuing.

Users who are viewing this thread