Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 67 - Reality

KCS

Guess they needed to break her heart one last time before everyone dies.

Group Leader
Breaking Yuki’s heart seems to be the plot line to everything. What a reveal.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that didn't make me tear up at all. N-Nope. My heart isn't breaking at all.

Contributor
Man, isn't this the second time we get the delusion twist?

Dex-chan lover
CALLED IT damn but I really liked Aosoi. ? but she’s a goddamn genius to make up Bowman-kun so well. I gotta say, i think maybe the girls all looked up to her.

Double-page supporter
Cool, last chapter I had the impression Shiiko was the one to answer those last question, but I didn't imagine she was doing that since the start (or maybe it was only after they left Randall Corp?).

Group Leader
@xyzzy Not "delusional", since Yuki wasn't hallucinating this time but was rather tricked into believing that Bowman-kun existed, probably to calm her down and provide (false) hope for the girls. But yeah, it's the second big twists so far, been getting old but I still like them.

Group Leader
If you compare it to thep reivous chapter it hints that the scientist is the one that was probably the one answering through bowman after they moved out

Group Leader
Wow, another plot twist and the wacko MC is starting to see the reality.

Still thinking that everyone is gonna die together, but seeing the pace of this manga, it will be until 2022

Dex-chan lover
GGWP Shiiko-san. You will be missed (though Bowman-kun will be missed even more).

Users who are viewing this thread