Aikagi-kun to Shiawase Gohan

This is probably one of the most beautiful manga I've ever read throughout my entire life. I hope the author doesn't make it into some cliché garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Uh.. I'm new to this cohabitation thing. Is this a common thing, at least in Japan? And the owner/pet relationship (?) I just can't grasp the idea

Dex-chan lover
@IdanaHamz I mean in twitter there is a Japanese hashtag where people will ask if they can stay at random people’s home cause they ran away from their home.

Like they mention the area they are currently in gender reason for running away and how many days and people with available place will open DMs or comment on the post so those runaway JK manga/hentai is a very realistic thing in Japan

I assume for some sex is involved somehow hopefully not all. In my experience in Japan random strangers do offer their home though only if you are presentable enough cause when we went there a conbini employee(cause we asked around if there are near by hotel) he did offer his home to us when we made a mistake with the booking we manage to fix the booking( the hotel called us and they booked a hotel owned by the same company where we originally booked) so we didn’t accept his offer but it was nice for him to offer it still.

I forgot the hashtag but I just found out about it when a Vtuber joked saying she got kicked out and need a new owner and used that hashtag weird as shit ngl. The post of the vtuber was funny but clicking the hashtag to understand the context wasn’t really that fun.

has similar vibes to this
https://mangadex.org/title/19969/yakumo-san-wa-ezuke-ga-shitai

@IdanaHamz Well, its normal back in SG. Let's just say "a Friend" used to live together with "His" ex and nobody is judging.

I think some of you are taking "pet" too literally.

Did you all not have a friend or something that would stay with you for a few days or something? I love having friends stay over and cook for them (though they'd help pay for the food).

Though sugar mom is a more appropriate term, since the return for her seems to be purely emotional.

Contributor
@phosphylite

awyiss.png

Users who are viewing this thread