Living in an Abandoned Bus (Pre-Serialization)

what in the world.. is there any single woman teacher who want to live in a deserted bus now ?? But I shouldn't judge, this may be an interesting one

Contributor
@Bellabelle
who want to live in a deserted bus now
Your comment reminded me of this legendary game.

Desert-Bus.jpg

qat

@bellabelle deposit for rent house or room must be high in that place.. or she just Wanna stay close at work place.. it say walk just 5 minute to school.. haha

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind living there, I don't need much space but the bathroom missing is too much (also safety...also.... *Sigh* the more I think about it, the harder my dream is crushed)

"If the classroom gets attacked today, I'll..."
Wait, what?
There is something going on here in this story, can't wait to see.

hmm...
I just hope that whoever who has that secret base will not attack our sensei here...
especially when she is in her sleep...

It looks interesting. And I would love to live in a bus like that.... granted, I would build an outhouse or something like that and install a lock, but otherwise, it looks quite nice and comfy.

Fed-Kun's army
@KarlMarxxx
"If the classroom gets attacked today, I'll..."
Wait, what?
There is something going on here in this story, can't wait to see.
I'm sure it's just the teenage boys' imagination. I was like that too. Even worst, I probably the one that attack the classroom. 🤣🤣🤣

@devilblackhat
Don't worry, Dark Hell Dragon will protect her.

Aggregator gang
This is oddly soothing. It appears that her life is sort of hard and strange, but she's so calm and optimistic and just takes things as they come and keeps smiling. It's very warm and pleasant but also interesting and strange, and I like that contrast.

Concept reminds me of Christopher McCandless. Hope it doesn't end the way he did.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaisation beam! Turning your stinky unshaved hobo neighbor into a bishoujo!

I'm getting a depresive feeling after read this just like "boy's abyss" but not that hard 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread