Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

It seems that they are planning to quickly get through childhood arc while skipping as much as possible.

Contributor
Didn't actually skip that much when you look at it. It kinda covered everything, but some sections like the parent's relationship being fixed are reduced to one panel.

Contributor
They skipped the chapters covering other perspectives, but if they gotta skip, those would be the chapters to skip. They'll probably be added back in as volume extras. They're also skimming over some parts, like the divorce/misunderstanding chapter, but they didn't leave it out entirely, so eh, as long as the general event and outcome, it's fine I guess. The only major problem I have is that there's a lot of text that could have been better dealt with. I guess the artist is split between showing-not-telling and getting through as much content as possible in fewer pages

A crisis has arisen! Solution: be a better person.

...wait, it's working?

Ren

Oh man, it's gonna be great seeing Bakarina in manga form. Can't wait for more!

Kind of disappointed they skipped their parents quarrel and making up bit. If it had to be squished to one panel, it would have been better to have completely ignored it :/

Aggregator gang
So does this mean Mary falls for Katarina instead of the prince? As long as Mary doesn't get a bad ending it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread