Onii-chan Is Done For!

Contributor
I'll Upload the rest after I'm done with typesetting. With speed 2 chapter per day.
Feel free for complain or suggestion

Contributor
Thanks for doing this.
Chapters 1 and 2 were typeset before (by different people) but I think yours is a bit better job.
You should put your actual name in the credits cause other sites are gonna scrape this :)

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane Were you the one who originally translated and uploaded this? Because I remember you on Bato.to and I'm pretty sure you were just a commenter.

Contributor
@Narehate Im not Translate this, Im just Do rest aside translate. Translate Credited to : (Nazdrovie Ch 1-12) and (NWSiaCB Ch 10-12). They only Provide script and I doing the rest later.
I can't Contacted LoadedPorpoise for doing ch.1 since last month and also I lost contact 2 weeks to Fluffy Scanslation(guys do ch.2) since batoto got purged.
And then I gonna re-work from start until ch.12

whh

Might want to put the source for the TS too: http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12768

Power Uploader
Good, this is good. Like real good, why didn't I find this manga sooner?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Reminder that the original is a gender-bender loli-rape doujin

"You are searching for: "nekotoufu" and there was 0 results found."

damn

Contributor
Sorry, Cant Upload these past 2 hours, because the server blown-up, see you later after the server is stable

Dex-chan lover
>he spends money on gacha games

Hah! What a loser! I don't get why people spend money on those games... h-hehe... Such a waste of money...

PuddingStick 2018-01-30 16:47:49 UTC "Does no one else find the sister creepy?"
Yea, she's pretty manipulative and uses some manipulative techniques. I can't help but expect for Mahiro to realize and depressingly rethink his life or his sis.
Eh, it's not like hikkiNEETs aren't already depressive and reliant on others. Still though.

Users who are viewing this thread