Akazukin no Ookami Deshi

Double-page supporter
This looks nice, I like it. However based on that last panel, I'm assuming one day Mani grows up and has to kill Ur some way or another (they're two different species, they can't be together forever). Thank you for translating :)

Dex-chan lover
Boredom Society is jesus, out here raising the dead. Thanks for the chapter, really good to see this being continued.

Contributor
Aside from the massive tragedy foreshadowing, I very much like this first chapter.

The author is really rocking the celtic / nordic / whatever design inspirations, too.

There is no tragedy tag, so I think it will not be that bad. Also why is it tagged as Seinen while both MU and MAL list it as Shounen?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. A bit of extra food is nothing to have those tiny feet pattering about the house.

Contributor
Not bad, i like the story, also the art is very smooth.

Contributor
@Fireutsie:

The lack of a tragedy tag, in a series that isn't finished publication in Japan, does not reassure me overmuch, alas.

@Fuko:

Personally, I thought that panel was deliberately vague / open to speculation (though with a single most obvious interpretation based on the context and silhouettes).

Dex-chan lover
@KN-XIII @Ferry Don't know if good or bad news, seems Kodansha will drop this after the latest(3rd) volume in Japan and Mogi will self-publish the finale herself;
https://animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-12-08/sayaka-mogi-to-self-publish-finale-of-red-riding-hood-wolf-apprentice-manga/.140481

Contributor
@Ferry
Good news probably for some, but bad news for me as the manga isn't licensed in my country, so I don't have any other way to read it.

@Chizan
Eh? I wonder what happened. But maybe, that's Kodansha Japan only and maybe Kodansha Comics will continue to publish her works? Since it says it's digitally only.

Users who are viewing this thread