Shoujo Kishidan x Knight Tale - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Act 16

Group Leader
Next (and last) releases probably around November/December.
See you then!

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh, we are reading a great manga that will get an axe. Thank you for the speed translation, I hope you guys translate another similar manga like this one

Dex-chan lover
I CURSE YOU JAPS FOR CHOOSING #103258 ISEKAI OVER ORIGINAL WORKS

Thanks for your work Mugescans.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with all below, both thanks and curse Japan's bad taste sometimes. But a fun ride nonetheless and who knows, series we all expected dead forever have gotten second lives before.

>Shinobu uses power of delusion
>it's... actually a little effective, kind of?
Perfect. No miraculous turnaround from a normal beginner school girl but she faced forward just a bit and bought time. Sometimes even the smallest genuine contributions can make a difference.

Double-page supporter
reading that scene and imagining the audio of that little girl screaming, "come and face me, you godless wretch!" freakin' killed me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's really unfortunate this got the axe; there's genuine potential for something cool here--I could definitely see Shinobu going on and growing to become very good at just...not getting hit.

You often see characters who shout really chuuni stuff when they're fighting in settings that don't support it, but you rarely get to see them DEVELOP that habit firsthand...

Dex-chan lover
Just two knights saving each other on the battlefield. Only a little bit gay.

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter...

Why did this series in particular got the axe? Fuck em, has too many strong points even for a light-hearted spokon.

Anyway. See you in a month!

Users who are viewing this thread