Speedcat

Thank you so much for picking up "It Looks Like I’Ve Fallen Into The World Of A Reverse Harem Game" ♡(ӦvӦ。)

Hi:). I hope you aren’t dropping The Lady's Law of Survival. I can’t read the new chapters, they are so bad🤯

Please don't drop The Lady's Law of Survival. I couldn't enjoy the new chapters because of the scanlation quality. I'm still hoping to read your version of those chapters.

Are you guys still translating The Lady's Law of Survival? Please I really hope you do since the newest ch by dandelion quality is not good that I don't want to read it. Please don't drop the series 😣

Thanks for the quality translations! Always read your team's version instead of whatever fast MTL with questionable grammar is released. Keep up the great work!

Thank you always for your hard work in bringing in the chapters~ I’m glad I found something interesting to read because of you guys. 😍

Hi. I have recently started reading your work “ It Looks Like I've Fallen to the World of Reverse Harem Game”. Hope you can keep continuing the same.
P.s.: Nicely translated.

I just wanted to say how much I love this scanalation team! You guys translate some of my favorite manwha! Stay healthy and safe guys~

Thank you for you guys’ hard work! Especially love reading the translator comments at the end of chapters

Users who are viewing this thread