Author Speedcat
This 'Shadow Queen' series is looking good. Waiting foe the next chapters.
💖
thank you for your translations, i love your t/n notes!
thank u for your translations
Thank you so much for picking up "It Looks Like I’Ve Fallen Into The World Of A Reverse Harem Game" ♡(ӦvӦ。)
Um... does dandelion in wonderland have it out for you?
Hi:). I hope you aren’t dropping The Lady's Law of Survival. I can’t read the new chapters, they are so bad🤯
Please don't drop The Lady's Law of Survival. I couldn't enjoy the new chapters because of the scanlation quality. I'm still hoping to read your version of those chapters.
Are you guys still translating The Lady's Law of Survival? Please I really hope you do since the newest ch by dandelion quality is not good that I don't want to read it. Please don't drop the series 😣
thank you for the scanlations <3
i love yall like so much
Please don't drop Lady's Law of survival :((
thank u for reverse harem world the characters are so interesting !!!
Thanks for the quality translations! Always read your team's version instead of whatever fast MTL with questionable grammar is released. Keep up the great work!
Thank you always for your hard work in bringing in the chapters~ I’m glad I found something interesting to read because of you guys. 😍
Thank you for translating Actually i was the Real One
Hi. I have recently started reading your work “ It Looks Like I've Fallen to the World of Reverse Harem Game”. Hope you can keep continuing the same.
P.s.: Nicely translated.
I just wanted to say how much I love this scanalation team! You guys translate some of my favorite manwha! Stay healthy and safe guys~
Thank you for you guys’ hard work! Especially love reading the translator comments at the end of chapters
Thank u for the scanlations!