Arachnid

Dex-chan lover
Wow.I knew that this can't have at least a decent ending but...rapist zombies apocalypse?Really?

And very modest raping zombies too,they all put their clothes back after the rape.

Dex-chan lover
Ending underwhelming...
I expected the army bringing those zombies under control and life returning to "normal", but no, let the situation remain unresolved and the MC disappear for no particular reason...

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
Author wrapped it up because Killing Bites

Man that ending sucks, I`d still recommend anyone to read this its a great show up untill the ending did this get axed or something? Felt so rushed

loved it even have some yuri in it even if its like just 2 pictures sometimes and i read the whole manga out in 1 sitting ?

Contributor
Sequel manga annouced
Du76sA8VAAEfNNJ.jpg

This is so dumb and predictable, i loooooooove it! But cmo'n, what's with the ending.

Aggregator gang
I have to agree with everyone else here, great story, but it kinda fails to stick the landing at the end.

It's good. I would consider it a masterpiece, but a lot of people didn't like the end.

Overall interesting premise, but the story seems to flounder and then putter out at the end. Still an amusing read though.

Users who are viewing this thread