Sakuraba-san Can't Be Stopped!

Girl wants a boyfriend, she googles how to get boyfriend. She is very unlucky so she falls and dude shows up and helps her out so he asks her out, she says yes and is trying to figure out why he asked her out.

Story and plot is pretty darn terrible. The pacing is very very bad. The characters are extremely generic and have very cliche personality and are very bland. They tried too hard to make it "romantic" however it comes off as very desperate and blargh especially the first chapter.... the mc just likes the male interest for his looks.... and when he reveals that he's a pervert( stalker *shivers*) she essentially just goes along with it just because she finds him facially attractive T-T so bad. Realistically, it's pretty darn ridiculous, and essentially this manga is just saying lol it doesn't matter if a stalker dude is stalking you if he's hot and you don't know anything about him :) (Geez it's just SO bad) I never comment... but this.... this is a shitshow

Does it have bad pacing and a not-so-great premise? Perhaps. It’s only 4 chapters translated so maybe we will be surprised with some character and plot development? We can only hope. I do enjoy an it’s-so-bad-it’s-good kind of manga and this is one of them.

This is a more "episodic" type of manga, so there's no real plot to it, there's just a premise. Having said that, I enjoyed quite a bit, it's funny and sweet, so I would recommend if you want something very light hearted and short.

The heroine is dumb as rocks and honestly much more of a pervert than him. She keeps jumping to conclusions, gets flustered about it, and when she realizes her misunderstanding she gets flustered again and the guy uses the chance to do something mildly perverted so she gets even more flustered but also moons about him. That's pretty much how every single chapter works. The guy plays her like a fiddle and she falls for it every time.

If you enjoy that kind of dynamic this series is for you, otherwise I'd advise you to turn away now.

4/10 I've seen worse, at least the art is nice

I came for the art style and left because of the plot...actually it doesn't have a plot at all. The MC is annoying and the guy is um just good looking that is all. There is not one single page where she DOES NOT BLUSH, GIRL YOU ARE MORE PERVERTED THAN HIM STOP CALLING HIM ONE

It's kinda scary??? I mean,
he has pics of her in his room, he knew way too much about her, I'm not complaining about the perv stuff, it's just that this guy is seriously strange and the girl is way too dumb

If we swap the physical appearance of the ML with our typical creepy stalker with dark face, she’ll change her mind. :/ (i hope she does)

Lol this dude! If they end up married with kids he’ll never let her leave the house to meet with other people. 😂

The newest chapter had me cracking up lmao
Lol she doesn't want to "end it on a sour note" so shes willing to take her clothes off😂

The art is too damn good for this poopy story. Heroine is so stupid it boggles my mind, embarrassing to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread