Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

I don't see it as much of a turn off. It may not be like the main story in both atmosphere and plot but it doesn't seem bad.

Contributor
I must admit, I like this a bit better than the original. To no fault of its own, Tate no Yuusha just didn't feel as fun and engaging once the big isekai ball started rolling even faster. This at least takes care of two of the big generic isekai points; He isn't building a harem (or ar least, his band of birds aren't lusting after him) and he's got a clear objective (that isn't "defeat the demon king" or "get revenge"). Still OP, but it makes sense why

Double-page supporter
I find this really powerful, as Motoyasu does his best, again and again, just so he can see his waifu once more.

heh, a self revolving curse type spinoff. amusing but really not worth my time unless I have desperately slow days and need something different to read

Double-page supporter
I'm fairly certain the spear attack skill is called "Brionac"

no thanks , just read one chapter and i stop. it just not fit me with the main manga,and it will give you different feels from the main. (its just my own personal feeling )

Seeing the new perspective on the spear hero is sure interesting. Glad that this scanlation is still continuing. Thanks.

Group Leader
As far as spin offs go, I can understand why people dislike it. At the same time, this is AMAZING and I nearly felt physical pain after realizing I had already read all the chapters released so far > <

Motoyasu is the hero I hate the most... then Itsuki and Ren. They are so dumb and arrogant. They act as if they are serving justice but they're the one framing people, so hypocritical... Then I find Motoyasu has his own manga. BS.

Ugh this would be a good series if it was on it's own but as someone who has read over 50 novels with the favorite being Tate no Yuusha, I can't help but feel 'wrong' about this. It's not like it's a bad manga spin off, it's just 'weird'.

Users who are viewing this thread