Author Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi
i think you should read this first and then the main story so you wont feel dizzy and feel yuck...pfftt my vocabulary is this bad...lol
actually, this feels like humor in the middle of war and laugh on others suffering...
@erogon uuhh dude, i already read the finished main web novel, light novel to volume 13 so i know about all that
this spin off is based on motoyasu's adventure after oh and with this spin off we know how broken motoyasu is and know naofumi before he betrayed by bitch
FUCK THIS SPIN OFFF!!!!
yeah rotten hero for the rotten kingdom and it's king...lol
even the noble and religious leader become rotten cause the head already rotten...
and this situation build up the rotten kingdom....awesome
thank you, my loyalty to the main story of comic is too deep that i dont want to see another sweet love comedy story...its like betrayal to naofumi....lol
Everytime spear hero save shield hero from being accused the loli raccon died in her cage.

Just something to think about.
Its like the cooking spin off of fate. Have no reason to exist.
But why do I love both so Fucking much
@Aouron this story probably canon since motoyasu has the spear in the main timeline
Last edited 8 mo ago by Andiza.
Remember Motoyasu is not mentally stable (only sees pigs when he looks at women except for firorials).
Last edited 8 mo ago by daime17.
I prefer reading this than the original series to be honest
i laugh at the people who think this is a side story and shit XD this is the reason i nolonger mind spear hero. i love how he became so fucked up XD

oh and for those who are just joining the series
I think shieldbro is gonna tell the spear hero to restart without affecting his life, because none of those hostage bait to lure naofumi would occur in the linear story, and knowing shield hero's personality, he surely would not want to be the one who caused the problem.
@greatninja3 it is the very reason that I am afraid to read this manga.
Just, it isn't "Héro à la Lance" but "Héros à la Lance" in French...
@Leonhart360 but isn't there only 1 lance hero ?
@Kuroku we are used to spear hero. We are used to not liking him. That’s why a series with him as a protagonist is hard to swallow
Why would someone make a series about the spear hero?!?
I don't know how to feel about this
I actually started to like the chad spear dude a bit more after he got put in the dirt by the bitch in the original series so this series is pretty enjoyable for me
It was real hard to read at first, but after powering through, it is pretty enjoyable.
I like this more than the original, cute naofumi is better than raphtalia and filo