It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - This is the First Time

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Yuzu miso caramel? Is it what i'm thinking or do i just not have enough japanese cuisine knowledge?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, as long as the guy isn’t lying to the girls and they know he has other girlfriends and fine with it (aka polygamy/open relationship) then whatever.

It isn’t for me, but not gonna get upset at others doing that

Dex-chan lover
Everyone has their own "normal", regardless we should be open to others and their "normal" even if they don't align.

Dex-chan lover
So the girls know he is 39209-timing and are okay with that? If that's the case then there is no real issue since no one is being hurt, otherwise he is scum no matter what he says.

@t2stonerain Thanks for the chapter. On page 12 the manager says "従業員にはノータッチ", which I thought meant something like "I shouldn't get involved with my employees". As in shouldn't get involved in their personal lives. Hence the manager changing the subject right after that line. I'm unsure how the manager is seducing anyone. I guess the manager could have meant ノータッチ literally, as in no physical touching, but that seems strange given the context.

I know that normality is a theme here, but his situation is not one that should be judged from a standpoint of what is normal, but of what is ethical.
And, assuming that most partners he "gives his love to" are not exactly aware and consenting partners in a polyamorous relationship, but rather each believe they are his girlfriend until they find out they are not; it is difficult to call his choices ethical.
His hiding in fear of being judged comes off as an excuse to justify his amoral behaviour, or as victim mentality, stressing his fear of being abnormal, rather than the pain, disappointment or betrayal his partners have doubtlessly felt in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor That's not actually true. Previous chapters showed that all the girls he likes are aware that he's a polygamyist and he even says that there's girls who accepts him for who he is, which implies they are consenting to it and that he doesn't date anyone that does not consent to it.

He's been shown before, I just don't remember which chapters before this arc.

@Khrysaor Why do you think they're unaware? He says in this chapter that he focuses on the girls that "accept me for who I am." Given the context that seems to imply his girlfriends are aware their relationship isn't exclusive, and are fine with it. Some people enjoy casual, non-exclusive relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu miso?
yuzu is type if tangerines, while miso is fermented soy bean

Dex-chan lover
It's probably a cultural difference, but I don't think around where I live, people just having casual sex with multiple partners would be considered "boyfriend," or "girlfriend." Generally they'd use a more... informal term.

Double-page supporter
I suspect Yuzu Miso is similiar to Orange Chocolate. In that it contains Tangerine juice/oil in some form. and having looked it up that is correct. https://www.threadandwhisk.com/yuzu-miso-dressing

Dex-chan lover
Ok dude this is going too well for both of them. Her ex obviously would pop out of nowhere soon and make some cheese drama for real

Dex-chan lover
If his first appearance he had a girl on both of his arms, they clearly knew about each other but were sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread