Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui

Double-page supporter
Lets see how this will play out. I wonder how many chapters until a rival appears.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So this is like more serious version of "Why Naitou"? Go on...

This is almost like Takane to Hana, but the male protagonist openly stated he fell in love with female protagonist. Takane to Hana is better imo

Both are great.
It is just the way how the author present the story.
Koi to Yobu much more simple.
Takane to Hana has many dramas and life problem. Thus, lead the manga puts consideration into it.

ah darn it, the cliff hanger. I shouldn't have clicked it but this is sooo beautiful. I hope it gets picked up by ShojoBeat or Kodansha. PLEASE

I feel like if he wasn't her friend's brother and good-looking, this sort of stalking would be just plain scary.
Probably also because he lets her chide him as much as she likes.

The stalking aspect is creepy, his redeeming feature is not pushing things beyond persistent pursuit into the rapey insistence of many josei manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga seriously needs a "female challenger" to shake things up. But that probably wont happen...

Honestly very glad this is a fictional relationship. I know the stalking and obsession is played as a gag, but think about this a little more than a couple seconds and you’ll be creeped out. A office worker 10 years older than a high school student offers to kiss her as repayment and when rejected, becomes obsessed with her and sends her flowers, gifts, etc. daily despite her refusals. The only reason it’s ok is because the manga portrays him as absurdly handsome. Some people get restraining orders for less.

Another more minor reason is my second lead syndrome acting up again. Why introduce a character you barely develop and his only role is to fall in love with the FL he’s obviously not going to end up with? Tbh, I like his character more. It just bothers me when we all know how this is going to end, considering the main couple is already set in stone.

Fed-Kun's army
Second lead syndrome time ;;;;;;;;;; I love the other dude so much more than main dude- I’m sad w

omg what is the point at getting pissed at every classic manga trope? it’s fiction lmao

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the ML is starting to get annoying but he’ll win in the end, even though the second lead is miles better than the ML, even if he’s a creepy stalker cause he’s rich and handsome.

Users who are viewing this thread