Group Leader
Well, there is certainly a lot of stuff going on in chapter 146...

As typical, Chiyo will not forgive Igarashi for being an idiot and has lot all hope for their relationship. We learn that Ryouhei is some kind of electronic genious. Igarashi might be thinking of breaking up with Chiyo. Miyu regrets not being honest with Shishijima about her feelings. And it looks like Ookuma is making a move...

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly:
I'm pretty sure he was asking about Subaru's issues. Igarashi and Chiyo breaking up is definitely not happening (or either this series would have nothing going on).

Group Leader
@Nobi: I donno. Why would Coco make Ookuma an active character if not for the possibility that he would, at some point when Chiyo is really pissed at Igarashi, attempt to persuade her to dump Igarashi in favor of going out with him. I do not believe for a minute, or even a second, that he has any interest in Nagtsuki other than somehow worming his way into Chiyo's own circle of friends so that he can get closer to her.

And, yeah, Mr. Nice Guy was probably talking about Subaru. He hasn't learned his lesson from the situation with Miyako that being friendly with other women is a no-no as far as his girlfriend is concerned.

Yeap. Chiyo is very pushing on Igarashi, so might be some break up and she will start to meat ookuma, he wilk start meat with girl from previous chapter. Next they are realize that its not happy life what they want and HAPPY END.

Group Leader
What I think is going to happen is:
Igarashi obviously asked that question for Subaru, but Chiyo will hear about it and freak out thinking/realizing that her relationship with Igarashi is not a given and may end if she is too selfish. That may be a good way to make Chiyo grow up as a character and stop the endless circle of "Chiyo bitching about a thing she doesn't know the details => Igarashi bow down and ask for forgiveness even if it's not entirely his fault => make up => loop".
That may involve a short break up like @Yukio said, but I don't think so.
About Ookuma... may just serve as "reality check" when Igarashi selflessness would be compared to Ookuma scheming.
We may even have Chiyo finally tell the whole truth to Igarashi xD!

Dex-chan lover
i think you people read and watch too many NTR hentai is what I think. I think its gonna be the usual

mad > misunderstanding > still mad > some drama > more drama > misunderstanding clear > happy

Oh boy its another Chiyos being a cunt since Igarashi did one bad thing(technically was doing a good thing) chapter.

Group Leader
@Jeole:
We may even have Chiyo finally tell the whole truth to Igarashi xD!

That's what I've been hoping for but, after all this time (92 chapters since Chiyo initially deceived Igarashi by pretending that she was meeting Ookuma for the first time), I doubt that she'll ever tell him. He will most likely find out by overhearing something, or perhaps Ookuma will tell him, or even Yuna, who overheard Ookuma and Chiyo's conversation at the festival.

@Card: If Igarashi had actually told her what happened, instead of just saying "Something came up," would Chiyo have reacted any differently? I doubt it, and I can't blame her this time. Igarashi was a A-class dope. He's got a cell phone. He should have called her, but it didn't even cross his mind. He's gotta get his priorities straight: girlfriend comes first. With Igarashi repetitively making stupid blunders, it's no wonder that Chiyo would give up hope.

Users who are viewing this thread