Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, here comes the deluge of releases which are good but had some really weird wording slip past the proofreader

page 4's "He doesn't borrow power any power". at this rate maybe i should consider a career at proofreading lol

I'm sorry, but what's the purpose of this scanlation if Bored College Students can do it better and faster? The translation here is crappy.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit this translation is bad, I got so damn confused reading it because half of the lines here are saying the opposite of what it's supposed to be.

Damn, talk about a cliffhanger. Also, @kevin282819, if you can read the raws and are such an expert, why aren't you translating them. If all you can do is bitch and whine after getting something for free....huh, you're such a scumbag that I can't even come up with a proper comparison.

@Spartuz, Thanks for the hard work guys, keep 'em coming :3

Dex-chan lover
@VileSheep
Some people just want to advertise their Patreon with maximum exposure, they don't give a shit what they translate it's just a way to make money, and the best way to get exposure is to rush out new chapters for popular series like this one.

@tiboktech12
nah he doesn't unfortunately, he summons the dragon but because the corpse is too old it can only stay alive for a small amount of time
I hope this spoiler tag works it's my first time using it

oh shit! a warning??? but why? and also love how the US has a literal dragon corpse in their basement...as you do

Much better name!

Hope his underling hasn't already filled out documentation as "Solo Play"

Users who are viewing this thread