Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Tears

Contributor
Godammit author, let Suou be happy at the end.

And blondie girl has huge ambitions here.

Theres pathetic and then there's this mc, of all the males he's the most boring, beta and pathetic of them

Fed-Kun's army
When the male MC is so beta that the secondary characters have more development.

Really? You guys are still complaining that the mc is devoteed to his love interest who was established in the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
It really shows the immaturity of thinking when people think Doi, who's basically that girl's puppet, the other guy who's basically being kept like a pet as he's fed 'treats' to behave, and the latest one who we know hardly anything but the fact he's basically being used as lifestock are all seen as less 'beta' and having more 'development' than the MC.
Of course the only reason they have that impression seems to be that the rest jump at sex like animals instead of having any integrity or thinking brain of their own. Doi came the closest by questioning things after he had his fun but then they destroyed that and suddenly poof he's back to his meek sheep self.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta I love reasonable people like you capable of thinking with the head resting on their shoulders rather than the one in their pants. They can make proper points and hold reasonable conversations, instead of "dur dur, dick goes in hole"

Contributor
@Gotim18

Devoted ? From what we can see here, he already like Mira, he nearly kissed her (but thanks to the Us girl, didn't yet).

People here just want some character dev from him, he's literally the same as the first chapter as he is now.

Double-page supporter
This is the argument i'm seeing here: "The balls to refuse other women's advances and stay in a committed relationship" is more alpha than "Indulging their base desires and engaging in free sex".

Reito's character is consistent, it has not changed, Doi's character has undergone quite a few changes, it has developed, and Kyouji has adapted to the new world like a fish to water.

Reito is not a relatable character because most of us haven't been in a truly committed relationship, and Doi isn't relatable because most of us weren't socially crippled by being beaten and bullied to the point of mental trauma in high school.

I believe most of us would have chosen to indulge for a while as Kyouji did, and eventually built a close relationship with several women we had impregnated creating a family(harem) while "donating" sperm on the side until the day we die(the UN killed the rest of us).

I'm not a manga protagonist that would push a boulder up a mountain trying to save a world that frankly doesn't seem to deserve it, most of the men are dead, they aren't coming back, let the psycho lesbian feminazis have their female-only "utopia" so we can enjoy watching it crash and burn in spectacular fashion, I'll be laughing my ass off from whatever afterlife will have me.

@Siquall the development most of them want is him getting laid like the other guys. I’m guessing you didn’t notice how similiar the 2 girls look.

@gaigous that sums up most of it though you forget one of the frozen men is his brother who he wants to save.

Dex-chan lover
So this was she was after all along, she wanted complete power and used Doi as pawn, clever girl.

Contributor
This is not so called devoteed this mc called beta pathetic virgin. Screew that!!!!
See This guy Peter even fucked ORC, ELF, AND OGRES. rather than his human fiancee

Contributor
@Gotim18

I’m guessing you didn’t notice how similiar the 2 girls look.
I did, and Raito too in the beginning, that's still one of the main mystery of this manga, Suou Mira past. We know literally nothing about her, and that's something i would like to see.
If you tell me she is a clone of Raito old love, i would believe it.

Double-page supporter
@Gotim18 I completely forgot about the brother, now that is relatable to me, so I would definitely request to have my brother released.

@Siquall until they showed her recently I thought they were the same person, that his childhood friend went undercover.

@gaigous the problem is idk if his brother is one of the immune people or just frozen as it sounded like only frozen people with that condition became immune to the virus. If his brother isn’t immune then waking him up would kill him.

Double-page supporter
@Gotim18 Well shit, then I guess I'd just hope he finds happiness in whatever afterlife will have him.

Double-page supporter
@gaigous

lol what do you mean most people here haven't been in a truly committed relationship? What do you know about anyone here other than they like to read manga?

The truth is that he isn't in a committed relationship with the girl. They liked each other five years ago. That's it.

What's unrealistic is for Reito to be in the situation he's in and NOT be a) willing or b) morally compelled to fuck beautiful girls on a regular basis. And we know it's unrealistic because that's how virtually 100% of straight men would do just that if we were plopped into the same situation Reito is in.

Go on, tell me you wouldn't. Tell me that YOU would refuse to fuck those girls.

Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason
Honestly I would be somewhere between reito and the 'first'(?) guy. I probably wouldn't refuse all sex but I also wouldn't just fuck and be happy with the status quo. In Reito's case his refusal didn't only come from commitment but also from how f'ed up the situation sounded, it put him on guard and then he got involved in all the background intrigue. He could also be avoiding all of these things despite his feelings for the lookalike specifically because of the first guy and how he basically 'deaf' to all happenings. I mean that's pretty much what Doi did as well, he tried to be suspicious of everything but once the sex fess started he shut off his brain too.

Also the morally compelled part seems like a mute point when the guy sleeping around is right there to pick up the slack.

The whole situation is unrealistic and therefore you can't really deny his reaction one way or another. However saying the people who are just letting the situation take them where-ever while the women go around doing shady shit and controlling their lives as 'alpha' seems like a big mistake in judgement. I could also say its unrealistic for the first guy to have slept around so much for so long and not start to question his lifestyle but its believable enough in this unbelievable world because even in real life people do both extremes.

Users who are viewing this thread