Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 12 Ch. 47 - Phantasmagoric Peerless Style

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Man, when will those other assheroes show some humility.

Dex-chan lover
Damn asswipes.

It almost feels like their pride is a parasite on them. It just feeds on them to make them more egotistical

Dex-chan lover
@G-P They will after they, as our good shield bro said, "experienced Hell" ... any more would be a spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
"The Three Heroes' true strength is...?"

... arrogance. They're excellent in that.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I'm starting to wonder if they have a curse or something that makes them excessively proud and arrogant. Can't really think of any other reasonable explanations.

Kinda like Shield Hero's anger thing.

I despise all the heros apart from noafumi, and thanks to the spin off about the spear hero (whether its cannon or not) i don't despise him more of a dislike towards him.

i would love to see someone kill these 3 heroes and get it over with at this point.but that would ruin the story

I'm getting so mad on those three heroes , they haven't reflect at all , even if you are heroes so what, they couldn't stand a chance of other world heroes.
Only Naofumi had a chance to stay against them.
I don't get it how they can keep arrogant and ego.
They don't have determinate at all to work hard to become stronger, they still think they are strong, but let them face hell would be good lesson.

Contributor
I can't wait to see the "Hell" they experience. I hope it is 10X's more than Naofumi had to go through

No matter how many times I read it or in what form I read it, these three noob heroes are such douches. You would think with the ass beating they have been getting as of late they would get it but nope......

Dex-chan lover
The sword hero getting his ass handled by the sword women did help. For a few day, that is. It's their fantasy isekai. Them actually doing work, they don't like is too hard for them. (Though I see why they want to rise their levels. It does increase there states (measurable) and doing the other stuff seemingly doesn't. Also the Ki training thing is kinda demotivating with those outlooks. But I in their stead would at least give it a real shot. Using a second magic pool? Being able to still do stuff even though my main skills are somehow blocked/countered? Sounds like it's worth it.)

I also theorised like Laughing_Snake, that the stubbornness of the three heros might be caused be mind magic. It feels so unreal, that they are suuuuch major pains in the ass.

Also. I've recognized that last chapter and now in this chapter, too. Is that "Bitch" there in one of the parties? It's been so long since the chapter of her demotion has been released. What's the reason, why she is there again? I forgot.

Dex-chan lover
A friend of mine only remembers this manga when I refer to it as tsundere-Shield and the 3 worthless f***bois. This chapter reminded me why that seems appropriate.

jak

Contributor
Why are the other 3 heroes such pieces of shit? Them not accepting help from the queen anymore will hopefully blow up in their faces.

Users who are viewing this thread