Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Cliffnotes in manga form. "This happened, then that happened. After that, this happened." That's not how story-telling works.

They don't even touch on why the angel is suddenly ok with living with them? Or why she suddenly cares about the mc. Or why the first girl cares about the mc.

Group Leader
would have love more details in the series, i think its just trying to sell the LN

Fed-Kun's army
@nirimetus
It's like re:monster but instead of "and we easily beat them" it's "and stuff happened"

It's got a great snug and relaxed premise but as Cloud said, it does seem to just be selling the LN, assuming the LN does expand further upon what this adaptation glosses over constantly.

Dex-chan lover
This is what people wanted the recent Monster Mesume chapter to be...

Also, Final, if this is a manga-ization of a light novel, that would explain why they have the gaps (i.e. saying "go buy the novel.") Unless the novel is the same way, or doesn't exist - in which case it is just lazy writing...

Dex-chan lover
So he got raped and is letting those that entered his life uninvited to decide who gets to rape him in a daily basis?
Great, this is really starting to fall for me.

Dex-chan lover
I like to think he got into it quickly enough. On a related note, I need to borrow those dogs for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread