Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Articulate Monsters

imagine if past grudges were forgotten in other mangas as quickly as this manga lmao..

Fed-Kun's army
28 years is not a short time, humans have unreliable memories as well and are quick to take things for granted

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 Nah, it's more like they are predators of humanity, they just also developed stuff to take advantage of human's societal tendency while hunting.

Kinda like if you had a tarantula that was sentient and as smart as a human, it still wouldn't think or have the same priorities as a human at all, doesn't really make it evil but you still can't just let them kill you, just like preys don't let predators eat them without resisting in the wild, it's all just a struggle to survive.

Dex-chan lover
@SteveJust i was in middle school when 9/11 happened in the US, and joined the military as a result after highschool.

Now just the other night, classmates from back then tried to argue with me that "terrorism can be justified", that "terrorists are just what those in power call those they dont like".

So yeah 28 years sounds about right.

Fed-Kun's army
@louie21

Somethings just need to be purged. It's a common enough (and dangerous, as our modern society shows) misconception that every person is actually redeemable, or rather, willing to be redeemed. Then again, I like mosquitoes. So, from an environmental aspect, maybe these demons should exist...but people shouldn't be accepting or happy over it, ha ha.

Dex-chan lover
Okay that scene with the demon girl was brutal, I'm in love with this manga even more

Users who are viewing this thread