I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

Dex-chan lover
At least I know that they will be together until the day they die. And no one gets left behind. I'd like to see more but it seems that this manga has ended already. Those "super happy" 3 days that we will never see.

Contributor
This manga truly amazing.
I Love it. But one thing to be missed by the author was,
Why would the heroine sold off all of the renaming life span she has, after the MC paid off all of her debt?
It's a bit weird.
Rather than sold off all of her remaining life span time excluding her last 3 days, it would be a lot better if she sold part of her life time to re-bought MC life span.
At the very least both of them could have more time for themselves, or better off they could increase the value of their live span after the re-bought again (just like what MC did) and then completely re-bought all of their lifespan again.
Isn't this smarter?
It's not like I hate the current ending, it just that I really love both this series and the couple, that I really want both of them to have more time and happiness.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is good, but I highly recommend the light novel. Damn, it really did make me cry. Best work from this author imo

fiN

Don't mind me, just commenting here to add the number of people to recommend this masterpiece ?

Dex-chan lover
@naafx8
The MC didn't pay all of her debt, but most of it (see Chapter 15 page 28 and Chapter 16 page 32) so she paid the rest of it and then had money left (the part where they mentioned they are rich). I don't remember if they said that you can buy it back, but I would assume you can't. It's been 3 months since I read this and I'm bad at remembering small details, but the story and the impact of selling your life span would suffer if you could just buy it back. And if you can't buy it back, it makes sense what she did: she sold her entire life span aside from 3 days because MC has only that much time left and she didn't want to live on without him.

Dex-chan lover
The impact goes well so long as you don't ask any questions about context and circumstance.

Otherwise the manga gets kinda silly and you can say goodbye to any semblance of suspension of disbelief.

Not to anyone, Don't read this while you are at work on your breaks. Because its pretty hard to explain to your colleagues wont believe that you just happened to be cutting onions.

Dex-chan lover
Who are the people in chapter 16.5? Are they from another of Miaki Sugaru’s works?

Power Uploader
@Rozzak
They weren't in the novel, don't think they are from any of his other novels (could be his other shorts stories though).
Likely manga original.

Users who are viewing this thread