Dear Benjamin - Ch. 9

That ear whispers pages is... really hot, thanks down with the bourgeoisie for the translation! (nice name btw)

Thank you for the translation!
I noticed an error at p.6 when Felix is talking:
"Your normally so cold to me..." should be "You're normally so cold to me..."

I'm losing blood just from this chapter alone. Many thanks to the hardworking team of Down With The Bourgeoisie for this awesome chapter.

after looking at the TL note i cant help noticing the amount of "hah"s there are lol

Duuuuude~ let me say that this is one of the best s*x scenes I've seen in a BL story so far and especially in these type of mafia ones, lol. I mean, ofc there are a lot of good ones in the yaoi world, etc. but idk, this one felt just awesome because it was fantastic for both guys, the ML wasn't mean or violent or unrespectful, he was dying for Isaac and he really wanted to give him pleasure as well, which led us to see Isaac feeling and enjoying the experience which is what I always want for the MCs. This is also kinda special in the omegaverse world so I can't complain, props to Felix because the dude has a lot of stamina and technique, lol. He's been a great lover so far I guess, so if he commits his soft side for Isaac I'm gonna ship them forever haha.

Tysm for the chapters. <3

Ps. R.I.P. Isaac's ass XD

Users who are viewing this thread