Double-page supporter
If I could punch that kid's face, I would do that immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe is easier to protect an unconscious kid instead of an idiot kid that might run away at any moment... So yeah, punching him sounds good.
I don't believe the Fenix is dead because ... you know... Fenix

Dex-chan lover
THIS! This is the shit I imagine Child Emperor being capable off. I'm glad this version fully takes advantage of that.

Huge Doraemon-level piles of wacky tools to throw at anything he runs into.

Once again i have to say, i really enjoy these extra scenes in this series. Im sure since One and Murata are working together he wanted to add these and approved of them so they aren't filler.
Plus Its great that the other S Class heroes are getting more show time and i enjoy seeing why each are considered S-Class personally through these fights. Just adds a lot more world building and great action to this series.

Plus adds more info for a game whenever they decide to make one lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Damned. Child Emperor gas the monster, burn them alive, know he superior to other. By his name, this kid is growing up to be Hitler

Aggregator gang
i love his array of weapons only a child could imagine being a weapon, especially the flute-saber

Dex-chan lover
I agree that it's nice seeing Child Emperor, and previously Flashy, get some fleshed out page time to show off.

Aggregator gang
32 page isn't enough for this manga ...
I hope the mangaka willing to make more for next month ...

also ... DAMN ! A POWERFUL CHILD !
I wonder if the backpack can become exoskeleton like in Iron Man Comic ...

someone teach this child to respect ladies!! it doesn't if it is a monster or human?

Aggregator gang
Ok, let us forget about how Child Emperor stuffed all of those machines in that small backpack while the volume of those machines is actually far bigger than the space of that backpack.
Instead let me just tell you this:
Child Emperor must have superhuman strength!

Just think about how much all those machines must weight and he carries them around as if they weight NOTHING.

So once his machines cannot win a fight he should be able to just hit the enemy to a pulp.
???

Dex-chan lover
I still think the metal samurai is Drive Knight, but now I'm wondering if he's been turned to the monster side...?

Is this really chapter 97 or chapter 138?
From the raws I saw this as chapter 138.

Dex-chan lover
Child Emperor is neat, and some of the others will be cool, but I'm waiting for Mr. Pig God. I have a weird respect for that guy and of course his, um, power is kind of epic.

Users who are viewing this thread