Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The Bell Rings for Miso Soup

jak

Contributor
Both thoughts about adult Yae fits because that's not Zen, that's their kid.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a beautiful drawing on the page before the sake descriptions.

Dex-chan lover
Aww...they're holding hands .....yeah its wholesome but so is this entire manga

Also love that ending

Would love to see how Togo ends up with a woman , and how it might affect Zen. Also it can also help to develop his relationship with Yae.

I do hope they go that route

damn i got hyped that he actually said it out loud ;w; damn cock tease my feels

Aggregator gang
As long as we keep the cliche, petty and frankly stupid drama out, go fuckin' nuts. I know it's not going to happen, but I can hope.

Well these kids are only 13-14 years old, so there's plenty of time left for their relationship to grow.

Contributor
@Karme, Apparently that is Zen's mother before she's passed away
Yeah beautiful indeed

Aggregator gang
Aw this chapter is so cute!! ? They're holding hands!! DEVELOPMENT!!! Yae is still in denial about her growing crush towards Zen and covers it with motherly :) Almost there Zen! Almost there!!~ I still wonder why she hates romance though :/
Also I may be the only one but I want Zen's father to stay single. I feel that he loves his wife too much that he can't afford to get another one and I want it to stay like that. Also Zen is old enough to take care of himself, heck he's been living alone since his father is busy with his business trips and he's still doing fine! I would understand if Zen was like elementary years but since Zen is already pretty mature and can make choices for himself, there's no reason for Zen's father to get another wife. Also Zen already has Yae (and her mother) supporting him too so really there's no need to worry ;) Even Zen's father knows that~~ Heck everyone but Yae knows that xD

Users who are viewing this thread