Shadow Queen - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I quite liked the art style in the promotional chapter for this story. The new style will take some time getting used to.. 😅

Thanks for picking this up! 💪

I am so frustrated right now... such an dishonorable father and daughter! 😡

Ooo wow I read the promo for this but what I don’t get is why the father swapped the daughter if she was gonna end up in that position anyways with a child of her own? Oh well it’ll probably be explained
Thank you for the chapter ☺️

I don’t get it..why would the real Veronica need to fake her death and rely on FL to climb up the ranks? Makes no sense

@wotnow I'm taking a wild guess here but I think it will make sense when it's be explained later.

Oh my! Thank you for taking this project. It looks promising. 😊😁🥰

I had read the promo for the novel some time ago and I was disappointed to find there was no manga. This is great news! Thank you very much for picking this up, ✨

Fed-Kun's army
Well it doesn't pull any punches that's for sure

Gotta say though it's a really com[located plot
1 why not just use original Veronica from the start she has to be better than some random that resembles her

2. Once new Veronica is the empress even a Duke is going to have a hard time switching them

3. The emperor is going to notice he's banging a different woman

Dex-chan lover
That seems like a dumb shit plan and why not just have worked to become the queen yourself? And I don’t care how much you think you look alike, the difference would be noticed and your whole family would be executed for deceiving royalty and killing his wife

I don't quite understand why they bothered finding a look-a-like.
I mean the series sounds interesting, I just don't quite get it.

Users who are viewing this thread