Form of Sympathy

thank you so much for translating season 2!!!!
i'm not ready for the upcoming painful chapters T_T

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to this series! Will be waiting for translation from Snow Flower Scans 💙

@Dilsad not the season 1, but there's another webcomic by the same author called For Your Love. Kwon Yuri is a side character in For Your Love.

Ehh hope they wont fight over this overlaping translation. one of them made it cool, but the other made it easier to understand 🤔

There was that one time that Kwon Yuri got depressed cuz someone got married (For Your Love ch 48). So it was cuz of his cousin was getting married? Am I getting this right? Can someone confirm this? This whole time I thought the teacher was the one who's getting married 😂

I recognized the art style from “For your love”. Plus I liked this first chap: broken hearted at the wedding. I’m looking forward to following this.
edit: I just realized it’s that Yuri and teacher omg.

@Thunderfeng If you check the last page of Ch. 2 uploaded by Milk Mocha Scans they mention how they'll be dropping for SFS who originally planned to scan this since they scanned For You Love and it's right for them to work on it ykyk <3

aah idk how to format in mangadex hopefully the tag and url worked 😅
uwaaah! can't wait for more chaptersss hehe

@UmmHai wooaa i just read the newest release and their notice, when you say so .. yup you are right, and they end it cool too.

Yeah however can't wait for more chapters ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

Kie

Contributor
For those looking for past teacher/Yuri interactions in For Your Love (because lol I forgot them too): they talk together in Chapter 27 (and a small remark about the cigarettes from the teacher is made here). For hints to Yuri's situation in the meanwhile, in Chapter 34, Kwon Yuri hints at a love that he can't actually talk about as opposed to Yohan's gay love (aka his own cousin), and Chapter 48 shows us Yuri receiving a text from his cousin about the future wedding. He also get pissed off in Chapters 51-53 at both Yohan and Moogyeong because of both receiving the text and having to hear both of them talk about not being able to/wanting to confess (as in their situation, they really just can, but in Yuri's as he says in Chapter 53, he really does know the fear of ending everything with just one word.)

Man, I'm just glad my asshole son is getting his own whole story. He's a dick, but a perceptive and caring one who deserves as much of a happy ending as his friends.

Woah, So are Snow Flower and Milk Mocha doing their own translations? This is gonna get confusing. Esp since i like both teams.

ahhh my heart burns ;----; it keeps burning even after a lot of chaps... i wish for them to get their happy ending.

I'm happy to see Yohan and Moogyeong being lovey dovey as ever. But I'm also sad for Yuri. He is so confused and devastated. Even though he is looking so miserable, he looks out for Yohan. I want him to be happy soon

Users who are viewing this thread