Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Not bad, surprisingly

Group Leader
SUCTION

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
People go insane when they’ve reached starvation too. And it takes significantly less time than 10 years, ergo you should really be afraid of humans more than vampires.

Dex-chan lover
"you don't need to think about those things" is never a sign of a healthy relationship

Fed-Kun's army
So did she taste something other than fear in his blood? was he just excited? or maybe even awakened to a fetish around fear?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I've been mentally reading Nazuna's lines with Kari Wahlgren's Haruhara Haruko voice

It fits surprisingly well tho

Dex-chan lover
Even the other vampire girls that seem to have more loose morals didn't seem like the type that is super dangerous, not that i don't see other vampires being, but i feel that like any situation you don't judge all of one "demographic" by the action of a few, i mean even if half the vampire population in this story is dangerous i really doubt they could do any damage that humanity already does.

But i don't think it's bad that a hunter exists, in a way to achieve an equal footing in dealing with each other both parties need methods to deal with one another, be it fatal or not.

But let come back for the truly important thing, as always Nazuna is best girl.

Aggregator gang
There's some irony in that cover image right after the sentence:
About how fearsome vampires can be

Double-page supporter
@nfzeta
I'm assuming what she meant was that because of the "fear" the blood taste better than before

I wonder who's the one that's calling Kou at that last page, hmmm

Thanks for the translations~

I mean, ofc vampires go crazy if they don't eat for years. If humans could live long enough to be years without food we also would go crazy. Duh, humans without water for DAYS, start to go crazy. Imagine if you couldn't drink for years instead of just days.

Dunno, I see pretty logic vampires go crazy after months/years starving.

Double-page supporter
Moral of the story: If you don't eat for too long you die. Wooooo

Dex-chan lover
Wow lucky them (and unlucky us, maybe) Nazuna didn't come along to the school.
There would have been a vampire vs vampire hunter battle lol.

Users who are viewing this thread