Hottie of the Day

Dex-chan lover
The thread for absolute degenerates (coombrains). Each user can link/comment one hot anime girl/guy in the comments per day. Must technically be safe for work (SFW). The rules are rather loose but that's the idea.

I'll start.

thumb_just-eating-hotdog-nothing-else-67197167.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
When i played megaman zero for the first time i thought Zero was a girl at first with that beautiful long hair and that handsome face... But then again, i thought Ciel was a guy because of a magazine i read, she was described as a scientist with the male variant of the word, so i was confused. But i was also even more confused when Elpizo showed up (i hadn't played MMZ2) and he was dressed in pink with even longer beautiful hair.

Contributor
Speaking of cats and hot weather.
SRozNJT.jpg

And since the cat may not count as a girl/guy, here's this one too.
22GdM1X.png

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't clear, that's Shimahara's cute cat.

Group Leader
I once read someone's post saying that they thought Zero was X's mom when she showed up. Long hair and giant green orbs... Well, I could see why. XD

21.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, that's an (incorrect) interpretation that I never even knew existed.
Oh fuck, i just realized that we can't deny the possibility that somewhere out there, fanart of this exists and i don't want to know about its existance.

Dex-chan lover
I lose my respect towards CLAMP when I found out she made did you lay this egg jojo doujins but god, Ichihara Yuuko is such a beauty.
2ef7SYM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread