Author Hottie of the Day
The thread for absolute degenerates (coombrains). Each user can link/comment one hot anime girl/guy in the comments per day. Must technically be safe for work (SFW). The rules are rather loose but that's the idea.

I'll start.

Last edited 1 mo ago by bigtiddyoneesan.
Last edited 1 mo ago by hazzack.
@justforthelulz
When i played megaman zero for the first time i thought Zero was a girl at first with that beautiful long hair and that handsome face... But then again, i thought Ciel was a guy because of a magazine i read, she was described as a scientist with the male variant of the word, so i was confused. But i was also even more confused when Elpizo showed up (i hadn't played MMZ2) and he was dressed in pink with even longer beautiful hair.

𝓝𝔂π“ͺπ“ͺ~

Last edited 1 mo ago by Halo.
Last edited 1 mo ago by pandascepter.
@Halo
i have no words.
@pandascepter not even a wheeze? 😒
Speaking of cats and hot weather.

And since the cat may not count as a girl/guy, here's this one too.

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't clear, that's Shimahara's cute cat.
Last edited 1 mo ago by kenx.
@kenx
Don't worry, a cat is fine too.
@kenx cute pussy πŸ˜‹
@kenx
Those are some sleek floorboards.

Perfect 2020 gif
Also @kenx floorboards be clean
I once read someone's post saying that they thought Zero was X's mom when she showed up. Long hair and giant green orbs... Well, I could see why. XD

@Mr_Detective
they thought Zero was X's mom

Well, that's an (incorrect) interpretation that I never even knew existed.
Well, that's an (incorrect) interpretation that I never even knew existed.

Oh fuck, i just realized that we can't deny the possibility that somewhere out there, fanart of this exists and i don't want to know about its existance.
I lose my respect towards CLAMP when I found out she made did you lay this egg jojo doujins but god, Ichihara Yuuko is such a beauty.
what the?
Another day, another cute anime girl.