Succubus Shougakusei - Ch. 6 - About the caretaker

Group Leader
Here it is, chapter 6! I don't know about you, guys, but I think I am improving.
I want to study more about tones to make sure weird artifacts don't come up again when exporting the files. Hopefully we'll see a jump in quality for the tones for chapter 7.

Aside from that, a friend of mine taught me about Amazon Shopping Lists and advised me to get my tablet via that, instead of waiting for more supporters to come.
I am not sure about that, though. While that would solve the problem of acquiring the tablet, since some may be fine with a one time donation instead of a subscription, I'm still not sure about having others buy the product for me.

Let me know what you guys think about it. I do want to get better tools so I can improve my art without fighting against the hardware, but I don't think it's fair to ask for donations this early on.

Update: This week is being a busy one for me, so i haven't been able to start chapter 7 yet. I drew this when I found the time, though: https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/83825385
Make sure to follow me on Pixiv for more yuri content and twitter for updates regarding the chapters(progress, delay, etc.)! Links in the description page!

Group Leader
@dule333 That was intentional. All the names are puns of some sort, and Ririsu is no different. Her name is written as 真央 理利素 but read as Maou Ririsu.
If you know anything about anime and manga, you should be aware that Maou, when written as 魔王, means Demon King. Ririsu is indeed a take on Lility, but with the characters for "reasoning", "benefit" and "one's nature".

Maybe I should have left the kanji in the translation as well.

Dex-chan lover
so I see your series best girl has officially arrived in this chapter? Thank you for another one.

Thanks for the clarification :)
Wasn't sure if there was some language barrier thing.

Users who are viewing this thread