5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - The Last Exam - Yotsuba’s Side

Dex-chan lover
nice they gonna fuck soon right? and because if 1 girl gets something everyone needs to follow this gonna be a harem ending right?

lol i don't think this is that close to ending at all. I think that whoever's last will somehow fail.

@kronix
I'm wishing for harem ending, there's no way the Author is gonna choose only 1 and abandoned the rest of the sisters. Harem ending is the way, 1 bride the rest mistresses or polygamy that bitch all the way.

@dukkface its the same nosebleed from last chapter, theyre going through the last few weeks before the final exam from each sisters perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Way to go, Yotsuba!
Somehow, I'm getting a feeling that Ichika might be the problem child here. Hope I'm wrong.

Miku's radar has been tuned to a higher level of sensitivity since the Yotsuba kiss-stealing incident. She's marked Nino as another intruder trying to stealth her way into first in the Fuutarou Cup.

Dex-chan lover
With how everything is going, I can only imagine Yotsuba being the one he marries

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the chapters I was looking forward to the most, yet it still managed to exceed my expectations.

I’m so happy for Yotsuba; not just for passing, but also gaining some much needed self-confidence and breaking free from her past guilt. I seriously can’t stop smiling. ?

Damn...number four just gained a lot of points this chapter. Nice...

Dex-chan lover
@dukkface
Look at how the chapters are named:
"Ch. 55 - The Last Exam - Miku’s Side"
"Ch. 56 - The Last Exam - Yotsuba’s Side"

They're essentially the same chapter from different points of view.
So no, no health problem arc incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread